🔥The FDA certification/Safe & Guaranteed Use🔥
- If you are not satisfied with the products, you can return it within 90 days
Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee
Promotions>>OVER $39 FREE SHIPPING
💥Activity>>Limited quantities，BUY 4 box Freeshipping💥
🔥GOOD NEWS👉Buy 6box get 2box Free(SAVE $25)😍
⭐Zipper Band Aid is the most advanced wound closure device available without a prescription⭐
It is designed to enable virtually anyone to professionally treat cuts that can’t be closed with bandages, on the spot, wherever they may be. Ideal for a first aid kit
Zipper Band Aid Can SAVE TIME & MONEY & provide peace-of-mind for workers who are out of range of a hospital
The innovative design is both Easy to use & Effective. The device consists of Four 1.5 inch strips of a unique hydrocolloid pressure-sensitive adhesive and four precision zip-ties made of a medical-grade polymer that connect the 2 adhesive strips. The zip-tie strips enable micro-adjustment to precisely close the wound.
- Wound closure without needles,No skin puncturing & associated pain.
Simple ,secure way for a consumer to close minor cuts & minor lacerations at home in emergency.
- Ability to adjust and customize the tension across the length of the wound so users can precisely control how they close the wound.
- Acts as a scaffold or cage around the wound, isolating and protecting the wound from user movement that can pull on the wound and disrupt healing.
- Provides better wound protection than butterfly bandages and bandages.
- Made of hydrocolloidal pressure sensitive adhesive, it is absolutely waterproof and keeps dry.
- 95% of patients prefer Zip technology over stitches and staples.
FDA-cleared Zipper Band Aid is truly surgical-quality wound care. The technology has been used in operating rooms and ERs around the world since 2019. To date, Zip technology has been used as a non-invasive alternative to stitches to close wounds in over 500,000 procedures. It has been proven safe and effective in over a dozen clinical studies, delivering 8X better wound protection and less scarring than stitches or staples. In fact, most patients preferred Zipper Band Aid.
HOW TO USE:
*Hold lock in place and pull strap to tension. Repeat for each strap. Do not over-tighten. If device is overtightened, remove and replace with another device.
*Cut each strap as short as possible by lifting loop and cutting close to lock housing.
🌟So this Spring, if you’re out in the wilderness hiking, hunting, trail riding, or rock climbing, you just might take a spill that gives you a gash that can’t be closed by bandages✅
🔥If you’re out of hospital range, you can be prepared to close that wound in seconds with Zipper Band Aid. It’s a no brainer for your outdoor first aid kit💯